ABLe Change Online Resources
**This web content is exclusively available to participants in ABLe Change trainings. Please honor the intent of this site by not directing others to it.**
Stay connected with the ABLe Change Team by joining our email list! You'll receive valuable tips and updates in your inbox!
Tools include the handouts provided at training sessions and additional supplemental materials. Tools are organized by ABLe Simple Rule. Click on the Simple Rule below or in the menu to the left to see available tools for each Simple Rule.
Preparing for System Change: Visioning Session
- Community Visioning Session Outline[PDF: 761.7 KB]
- Community Visioning Worksheets[PDF: 587.9 KB]
- Community Visioning Powerpoint[PDF: 1.0 MB]
- Community Visioning Session Evaluation Form
- Engage Diverse Perspectives: Tools to support your processes to identify and include more diverse community stakeholders in your efforts, including families. Tools include guides to community visioning and PhotoVoice.
- Think Systemically: Tools to support ongoing discovery of the underlying systemic conditions causing local problems. Tools include root cause analysis and system scan guides, templates, and samples.
- Incubate Change: Tools to support the creation of community conditions that foster rapid innovation and continuous feedback across the system. Tools include an action plan template.
- Implement Effectively: Tools to support the successful implementation of change strategies. Tools include a guide to effective implementation.
- Adapt Quickly: Tools to help you identify and quickly respond to emerging problems and opportunities. Tools include a guide to designing a systemic action learning infrastructure.
- Pursue Social Justice: Tools to help you understand disparities in outcomes and opportunities and approach meaningful change to address those inequities.
If there are additional materials you need to support ABLe Change efforts in your community, please email us.